Monday, November 23, 2009

What's in a name?


Oh the joys of blogging - a new phenomenon for me!

Step 1: Choose Blog Name! Easy right? No! Hard!

So I narrowed it down to:

Tread softly – I like this one cos it implies being gentle and peaceful in your interactions and it is also about journeying which is what I am doing and what a blog records!

Undreamed shores – part of a Shakespeare quote – I like this cos it is about charting what is happening / current goals with a mind to what is still to come (i.e. undreamed yet)

Stock of pleasures – I like this cos again, it is about taking stock of the good things in life


After seeking feedback from helpful sister, I decided on "Tread Softly"... I think I am happy with my choice!

Step 2: Think of something to write! I think I have just accomplished that!

1 comment:

  1. MIchelle! How exciting to be able to read your adventures here! I'm looking forward to stories and pictures...

    And such an excellent name!

    ReplyDelete