Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cooking!



When Christmas rolls around, I proceed to break out the baking gear, simmer, stir, create, bash and macerate (what the?) like there's no tomorrow! It is the only time I bake - not because I don't like baking, but because I have no self-control and eat far too much of the mixture whilst in the process!

I am still ever so proud of my creation from Christmas 2 years ago!



This year's creation are some sweet little Rum Balls, ready for tonight's Christmas bash!





Hope these little balls of love are a hit!

3 comments:

  1. THey look so tasty! I might have to go and make some of these now.... is it a net recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach!
    They were really, really yummy!
    Recipe can be found on taste.com.au
    The recipe calls for rum (obviously!), choc cake, condensed milk, coconut, raisins etc. There are a few rum ball recipes out there, so thought i would give you the heads up!
    Merry Christmas xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete