Monday, March 29, 2010

Full Steam Ahead!

Day 2
Sunday March 7th
Feeling very pleased with myself – a vino free day, complemented by healthy, wholesome food. Add to this a blitzing workout and I am feeling good! I am also enjoying the little reminders in my head – am I being the best person I can be? Am I taking things slowly and enjoying the moment? Am I working on the things that count? Really looking forward to the next 98 days and the feeling of health they shall bring!

Gym – 20 mins running (1 min fast, 30 secs walk – increasing speed); strength (4 exercise); 10 mins running (fast / jog / fast / walk / hill); strength (4 exercises).

Day 3
Monday 8th March
A great swim (squeezed into lunch time) and further healthy eating = feeling good! Muscles feel good – like they have been working hard – love it!
Swim – 3 x 12 laps intervals. (1 fast, 1 medium)

Day 4
Tuesday 9th March
Loving it! Feeling so good! Muscles feel like they are working. Am looking at the clothes in my wardrobe –can’t wait to wear them all again!
Gym – 10 mins bike (hard intervals, 12 secs / 8 secs), 10x strength exercises, 10 mins running (1 min fast, 30 secs slow)

No comments:

Post a Comment