Sunday, October 14, 2012

Onwards ...

Have I mentioned how THRILLED I am that I have just ticked over 4 weeks with little/no back pain? Cos I am!  I had a rocky patch from May-September, but it seems my body may have now turned a corner and we are on the path titled 'Onwards and Upwards'.  It feels so liberating to make it through the day and be able to partake in normal activities.  I just love being able to be active and being able to live the life I want! 

The past week was a good one in terms of my health.  Words to describe it:  Green.  Fresh.  Wholesome.  Healthy.  Vegan.  Nutritious.  And oh, yes, RAFFLES HOTEL!  The last part included a rather significant deviation from 'the plan' ... Chocolate.  Beer.  Cake.  Mmmmmm, it was good. 

We are now back to regularly scheduled programming.  Today's food intake included:

Breakfast:  Green Smoothie
Snack:  Celery, carrot and cucumber sticks
Lunch:  'Forks Over Knives' Black Bean Soup
Snack:  Fruit salad
Dinner:  Baked portabello mushroom, roast potatoes and carrot, steamed green beans

That's a pretty standard day, really.  Just clean, healthy, plant-based eating.

It's a good way to live! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment