Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Advice from Nan...

OK... this week's focus is going to be to chew my food slowly! Sounds silly, I know, but I am taking the advice of my grandma (thanks Nan!) and I'm actually going to make an effort to do it! Benefits should include 1. A greater enjoyment of my food (if that's possible!) 2. Feeling fuller sooner 3. It's gotta be better for digestion!

As for the rest of my challenge, I feel like I have had a not-so-good-but-not-too-bad kinda week. The problem is I have had a cold! These pesky sniffles and lack of ability to breath are keeping me from doing anything too strenuous! I have been doing some weights and this afternoon I shall attempt a cardio workout! Looking forward to feeling good once again :)

PS - Salmon oil and brain training still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment