Monday, April 26, 2010

This week's addition...

Ok, so last week's goal was to remember to take my salmon oil tablets each day. So far, so good.

These little capsules are much needed - the desalinated water here in the big D is playing havoc with my hair! Disaster, I tell ya!

Add that to the fact that I had an "Am I in Korea moment" the other day when my hairdresser exclaimed that she could not possibly cut my hair! She literally cried out in the salon, as though in agony, that she would not cut more than half a millimetre off the length as it is already too short and I look like a boy!!!

Thanks for the compliment, lady. Thanks also for still charging me the full price. Geez!

Anywho, this week's goal is to do my Brain Training each day.
OMG! Try this site! www.lumosity.com
You can set up a free account!
I am addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment