Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 28

All going ok still! You may have gathered that a 100 days without wine lasted about 7 days! In the interests of my sanity (and Matt's), I have been indulging in a little wine from time to time! My allocation is 2 glasses on the weekend! It's working out ok so far!

Been feeling good but struggled this week a bit. We've had a mega stretch at school and this of course leads to fatigue and stress. Also been having a few tummy issues! Still, managed to squeeze in 2 mega swims and then hit the gym today, so not too bad.

Having said this, last night I was very grumpy and very tired - I am sure it was because this week I haven't had my allocation of 'highs' that come from lots of excercise. I kind of fell in a heap until Matt came to the rescue with a lovely bubble bath! All ok again now and ready for a fun week's holiday.

Still enjoying the challenge!

1 comment: