Thursday, April 22, 2010

What a great idea!

I read on Oprah some advice by a lady called Michelle Burford about implementing one new thing each week that will improve the quality of your life. Here is some feedback that one follower left on the site:

From Oprah: Michelle Burford you changed my life. I took your advice and started just changing one tiny thing in my life each Monday since the New Year. Flax seed, green tea, write in my diary, up and down 15 flights of stairs, read a chapter in a book, 10 pushups, take my blood pressure, weigh myself, walk my dog, work on a project, 6 salutations to the sun, keep a food journal. It's now March 24 and although I am not sure if this is sustainable for a year I am having the time of my life. I feel great and Oh the books I have read. Thank you. Mary

I love, love, love this idea!

So mine for this week is to make sure I take my Salmon Oil tablets each morning! Glowing hair and skin, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment