Thursday, April 1, 2010

'The Challenge' continues...

Day 15

A hard 4km run – in 27.30 mins. Aiming to improve time and distance in the course of my 100 day challenge. Been going great guns with the challenge and feel fab – my white pants even fit again! A little bit of over-indulgence last night at Chili’s lots of chips!!! Breakfast out this morning – felt overly salted and a bit yuk! Spent the day sunning and swimming – bliss. Pineapple and grapes for lunch. Excellent run – glad to be back on track. I was going to reward myself with a massage at each 25 day interval but I think I might change tact a little – every 25 days I can buy some lovely clothing! I am addicted to Monsoon and as we are on a tight budget, I resist buying anything. Surely one purchase every 25 days is reasonable?!??!? I love their clothes and figure that is a good way to reward myself. Might need to push it back to 27 days – due to the over-indulgence this weekend! But I am now back on track and ready to keep forging ahead 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god - Monsoon clothing is amazing!! A UK based company with clothes that have rich, gorgeous colours and fabulous designs. Look em up online - www.monsoon.co.uk I literally drool when I walk in the store. Then, when I leave without buying anything I weep!! Prob is they are pricey so gotta wait for a sale!!!! I think I own 3 things from Monsoon and I love them all! Slowly trying to build up my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh... just looked at Monsoon - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete