Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 88,89,90,91

Day 88 was a rest day. I went for a 1 hour massage after school instead of working out. What a lovely end of week treat it was. Even more so as the place was having a 50% off special! Happy with that :)

Day 89 I got up at 4am and was running by 5am as Safa Park. I did one lap (3.4ks) before deciding that it was waaaaaaaaaay too hot. It was steamy, humid and baking hot. My legs felt good but my beetroot face did not. So I decided to head home and take my workout inside. I ran for a full hour on the treadmill - that is a definite pb for me as I have never done that before! I was listening to some podcasts, gazing at the pool and dreaming of floating up and down in it later that day. Turns out it was a good move to take my workout inside. It ended up being 47 on Friday!!!! At 5am it was already close to 40! Jeepers. Oh well. I guess the outdoor running in Dubai is now shelved until post-summer. Treadmill it is then!

Day 90 I swam 40 laps and then later headed to the gym to do weights, bosu and ball for an hour. Fun!

Day 91 I will head to yoga after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment