Thursday, June 9, 2011

Days 92, 93, 94

Day 92 I did 30 mins of intervals on the bike before school. At least I think I did - I can't remember back to Monday and whether I did a run or bike ride. But I know I did something. It's been that kinda week! Still, the week has not been all doom and gloom. I mean what's not to like about getting to the end of Monday and having a pedicure and foot massage after school, followed by dinner at one of my all time fave restuarants?! Mmmmm green papaya salad ...

Day 93 I headed over to the gym after school and did an hour or so of weights on the bosu and fit ball. The workout managed to revive me and give me energy for the evening.

Day 94 I did 5 ks of fast intervals on the treadmill before school (32 mins 30 secs). It was great!

Last night I was reading back over my posts from the start of the 100 day challenge. It is so good to have a record of all the hard work I have put in. I am so proud of the fact that I am still going strong. For the last 94 days, I have done at least 6 workouts per week (often more like 7-8). I have been super healthy with my eating (give or take the odd glass of wine or piece of choc). And the result, with 6 days to go, I am feeling fabulous. Clothes that have not fit me for years now fit. I have little / zero back pain. My knee pain is manageable. My skin is clear. I feel positive and balanced.

I know that this is just the beginning for me - I am shaping my new self. My fit self. The self I intend to me for the rest of my life.

I am actually a little sad that the 100 days is coming to an end next week. But never fear, I am currently in the stage of mentally planning my summer vacation challenge so that I do not undo all my hard work. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment