Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gratitude Friday

Inspired by Artsy Crafty Babe, I decided I would do my own 'Gratitude Friday'...even if I am a day late :)

Spending the weekend soaking in the views of Dubai Creek




Reading my new book




Wandering beautiful gardens










My first coffee for 3 weeks ... even if it was a decaf!



Feeling fabulous thanks to my yoga!



Also:
- for being healthy and able to enjoy life!
- having a goofy husband!
- for REST after a crazy, stressful week of school inspections!
- getting through this post and surviving the photo uploading ... my longest ever!

I am so thankful to be able to enjoy my life and live it to the full! And it feels oh so good to focus on the little things that make my life so wonderful and enjoyable!! Hope you also have many things to be grateful for.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Michelle, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful things! Looks like you are living the dream over there. Can't wait to tell you about the health kick we are on - it reminds me so much of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Michelle! I'm caffeine-free now, too. And I have to say, a decaf is just as rewarding when served in a lovely cup. x

    ReplyDelete