Saturday, October 9, 2010

Here we go again!

How is it that life can get so busy that we forget to look after ourselves and do the things that matter?

I was just reading back over my blog from a few months ago and marvelling in how focussed I was! This is to be juxtaposed with my current feeling of being a little run down, lazy and stressed!

To combat this, I have a plan! Firstly, I am going to do a 70 day challenge ... did you know that it's exactly 70 days until we arrive in Australia for Christmas?! Wow! Secondly, I am starting a 10 day yoga and meditation course this evening.

I figure that between these two things, I will be back on track and living my life as I would like it to be!

So...here goes ...

Day 1
Feeling a little flat - mainly due to stress and a little cold that I currently have. I am wondering why, whenever work takes over, the first thing to go is healthy eating and excercise? I am someone who MUST have these elements in my life on a daily basis - if not I feel that nothing else is as enjoyable as it should be.

I have known that my 10 day yoga course is coming up and I have been thinking of this as the point to start to get back on track. I am so looking forward to feeling healthy, fresh and balanced. It's funny how the universe speaks to you in this way - I knew I needed something and then up pops this course. My friend from school is also doing it and it will be great to do this challenge together, knowing we are helping ourselves in such a positive way!

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment