Tuesday, October 12, 2010

To act, not react

Well, day 3 is much better than day 2! Not so much of a headache and infinitely less stress in my day!

My goal today was to act, rather than react. To take each situation as a challenge and opportunity for growth. So, with this comes an understanding that stressful situations will always be there. It is how we choose to deal with them that makes the difference.

Feeling very pleased with my 5am meditation sessions! Especially seeing as how the yoga course goes from 8-10 each night, making for very late nights! The 5am meditation, combined with breathing and mindfulness throughout the day, and finally, with a 2 hour session each night, means I feel like I am headed in the right direction towards my goal of being more balanced.

The only thing I am feeling uneasy about is a lack of excercise due to early mornings, late nights and a chesty cough and cold :( The plan is to go for a swim tomorrow after school. Looking forward to it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment