Saturday, October 16, 2010

The new black



So as it goes a cup of hot water is the new latte. No more cups of frothy caffeinated goodness for me. At home it's hot water with fresh ginger and lemon. At cafes, I put all embarrassment aside and ask for a cup of hot water. Refreshing. Healthy. And free :)

Dream day today:
- Slept in till the ripe ole hour of 7
- Did my sun salutations and breathing excercises
- Had a fab brekkie of museli, pomegranate seeds, natural yoghurt and nuts (with a yummy cup of goodness pictured above)
- Spoke to my sister on Skype and saw / spoke with my 2 gorgeous nieces!!! Erin not so chatty today!
- Met a friend for coffee (aka hot water)
- Hung out by the pool
- Read my book and napped
- Ran 4 ks
- Yummy Dahl and Palek Paneer for dinner.
- Will shortly head off to yoga for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment