Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 60, 61, 62

Day 60 I was kinda pooped after a busy week at school. We headed out for coffee after school and I kinda thought I didn't have it in me to exercise. But then we got home and I decided that really there is nothing better for me than to exercise when I'm feeling so tired, so it was off to the pool I went. It was crazy-Arab-men hour at the pool. Aside from that, I enjoyed my swim! And of course, I felt great for the rest of the evening.

Day 61 I got up and headed off to Safa Park at 5.20am. Not bad for the first day of the weekend! I had a planned a shorter run so that's what I did - 3 laps / 10.2 ks. I love that 10.2ks now qualifies as a short run :)

Day 62 I'll head to yoga this evening.

What a blissful weekend of relaxation, hanging by the pool, going out for dinner and exercise it's been!

1 comment: