Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today ...

Today I'm feeling ...

...pooped at the end of a week of loooong and busy days at school.

...healthy from my beloved green smoothies and healthy way of eating

...excited about my run tomorrow. I'm going to attempt a BIG one!

...proud of the fact that I am now 60+ days into my 100 day challenge and still going strong.

...anticpation about settling in on the couch tonight with the latest book I'm reading ... Shantaram. I'm about 70 pages in and loving it.

...calm

...balanced

...happy

All of the above makes for a smiling Michelle!

1 comment:

  1. Wow if you love the first 70 pages you are doing well! I struggled through the beginning. I put it down and picked it up again a few times. I'm on about page 500 now. You will probably finish it before me! I only manage a few pages each night. Loving it though. XX Gilly
    Good luck with your run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete