Sunday, May 29, 2011

Days 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84

Woah - looks like I'm getting lazy in my ole age! A week since I updated last? The good news is that it's only with my blogging that I've been lazy. Exercise is still going according to plan (ish).

Day 79 was a planned rest day :)

Day 80 my buddy and I did 5ks at 5am and loved it as usual. We're still surviving the heat - long may it continue! After school, I headed over and did an hour or so of weights.

Day 81 was a not planned rest day but I was too pooped to muster up any energy ... Coffee after school and a relaxing dinner at home won over exercise... I figured I'd make up for it over the weekend :)

Day 82 I did 10ks at Safa Park at 5am. It was a gorgeous, cool morning - 25 degrees with a breeze. Such conditions really would have been more conducive to 20ks ... unlike the sweat-fest of the previous week. I loved my 10ks cos it was a short(er,) totally do-able run. I just did it and felt great after!

Later that day I went to the gym and did an hour of weights. The bosu and fitball are my new best friends. They sure add a high degree of challenge to all weight exercises.

Day 83 I did 50 laps of the pool. I hadn't been swimming for a couple of weeks, so it felt good to be back in the pool.

Day 84 I did a post work yoga session. Loved it. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment