Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 34, 35, 36

Things are going along just nicely in the excercise and health department. We had last week off school, so it was nice to chill and focus on being healthy. Matt is also getting into the groove which excites me no end!!

Day 34 I went for a swim. 40 fabulous laps.

Day 35 I went to yoga. What a perfect end to a stressful and ultra busy day at school.

Day 36 I got up to do a treadmill run, but our gym at home had no lights due to a storm last night. Fearing I may fall off the treadmill in the dark, I opted for a 30 minute bike ride instead! It was great to have a little break from running and mix it up a little.

L.O.V.I.N.G my green smoothies. This morning I had apple, pear, parsley and a giant amount of greens. It may well have been the best yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment