Monday, April 25, 2011

Days 46 -50

Jeepers! I thought it was waaay longer than 5 days since I blogged. Phew.

Days 46-49 I was down and out for the count. A massive headache and a crazy fever took me by the shoulders and shook me up real bad! All I could manage was a yoga session on Day 49 once I finally got rid of my fever.

I'm still not sure what exactly I 'had'... I have two theories:

1. It was a detox reaction to my green smoothies. Although I am now into Week 3, so it was kinda a late reaction????
2. A REALLY bad bug was trying to take hold of my body, but cos I'm so healthy now cos of my green smoothies, my body fought it off and all I got was the fever / headache?

All I know is I'm happy I'm better!

The other good news is that I was so mega healthy over Easter. I easily maintained my healthiness. Easter Egg count = ZERO!!! First time I can say that's EVER happended! And I did it without even trying! These green smoothies make you crave healthy food...honestly! Hot Cross Bun count: Three. But I didn't even enjoy them much and we have had 8 leftover hot cross buns sitting in the fridge for days!

Today (Day 50 - woohoo! Half way!) it was back to school after the Easter break, so it was also an exercise free day. Just getting through a school day was a major acheivement given how yuk I've been feeling! Anyway, I survived, so rest assured I will be on the treadmill at 5am tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment