Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 42-43

Day 42 I went to Power Yoga. This is such an intense workout! Who ever knew that literally stadning still could make you sweat so profusely. I loved it...as always :)

Day 43 I went running at 4.50am with my buddy. It was a gorgeous, cool morning and we both loved it!

We're both still loving our smoothies. We hit the 2 week mark yesterday and are still going strong! I look forward to them every morning! I also usually have one when I get home from school - a lovely after school treat! Seriously. I have started putting just one lot of fruit in each smoothie as I find I am really craving the 'green' taste and one lot of fruit makes it sweet enough for me. Plus, that means that I have 2 servings of fruit a day which I think is enough for me as I don't like to have too much sugar.

So there you go! Something must be working cos today I'm wearing my new skinny denim skirt ... a few weeks ago it was too tight to comfortably wear it! Yay!

1 comment: