Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 14, 15, 16

Day 14 was spent recovering from my long 13.2k run in the best way I know how - with a deluxe visit to the spa at the Park Hyatt! This is most definitely my favourite place in Dubai! The day consisted of a 105 minute spa treatment (facial and massage), hanging by the pool and dining. Truly, I can't even begin to convey the serenity of this place.

Day 15 was a yoga day! Loved every minute. As always!

Day 16 was a 5am 5k run. A great way to start the day.

Overall I am feeling really good. I am, however, having the most annoying craving for icecream! I think it is due to the fact that summer is coming. And we all know that summer is merely a synonym for icecream :) Anyway, this weekend (if I adhere to all my fitness goals for the week) I plan to indulge. I am currently mentally sifting through where I think I'll get the most satisfying icecream from...

No comments:

Post a Comment