Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 22

Today I'm having kind of a blah day. You know, one of those days where sometimes people's actions make you feel as though you are back in junior high. I swear that for as long as I live, I will continue to be perplexed by the actions of humans. Why can't we all just be kind and loving people? Life would really be much easier that way.

Anyway, my day started off with a reluctant drag-my-ass-out-of-bed at 4:50am maneuvere. I am pleased to say that I was successful and what followed was an energetic and utterly exhausting 5ks of hard intervals on the treadmill. I haven't been doing my intervals as much just recently as I really prefer to run outdoors. But, when it's dark and you don't have a running buddy, I always opt for the safe option and workout in the safety of the gym!

Thank goodness I started my day with such a great workout. I hate to think what a crazed mess I would be (due to circumstances from paragraph 1) if I did not work out this morning!! I totally find that exercise is the best stress relief and mood elevator. Morning workouts, in particular, usually set me up for a fabulous day.

Anyway, let's hope the mean girls learn how to be not so mean and let's hope I learn to deal with it better and not take it so personally. There are still many hours left in today and I feel a resolve to make this Monday a wonderful one! If all else fails, at least I'm getting my hair cut tonight ... one of my favourite things to do!

1 comment:

  1. How could anyone possibly be nasty to you?! You are so lovely and definitely don't deserve meanness. It's not you, it's them :)
    XX Gilly

    ReplyDelete