Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Two

Today consisted of hours of sitting through a professional development session. During the session, it would be accurate to say that for a good 80 percent of the time, I dreamed of my after school swim. (The other 20 was spent dreaming of what I would cook for dinner... I settled on yummy salmon pasta). As for the course, yeah not so much thinking done about that.

It was pure relief, therefore, to finally break the cool, clear water with my first splash and begin my 40 laps. What a great way to finish the day! Swimming still remains my fave form of excercise.



In other health news, I am now having withdrawals from putting the kybosh on my decaf latte consumption. I gave up caffeine about 4 months ago and slowly started bringing decaf lattes into my life. I've decided that since I was at the point of craving one every day that they can't be too good for me. So, I'm now going to have just one decaf latte a week. But my question is this: How can I be so addicted to decaffeinated coffee? Hmm, maybe those baristas have been playing funny buggers on me...

Love the coffees from Limetree ... a wholesome, fresh and delicious cafe that we frequent each Friday after our long run!

No comments:

Post a Comment