Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 23

Today calls for a "Feel Good List". A few years ago when I was working at Endeavour, a staff member shared her Feel Good List with us. She looks at the list whenever she is feeling down and then chooses something off the list to do that will help elevate her mood. I've always thought what a great idea it is and have mentally gone over my list many times. After a rough couple of days, I have decided it is time to formally write my own feel good list. So here we go .. in no particular order ... the things I love to do and the things that make me FEEL GOOD!

1. The outdoors ... anywhere, anytime, anything. I love everything about being outside.
2. Sunshine ... kinda related to number one but special in its own way.
3. Flowers! I bought some gorgeous pink tiger lillies last night and I could not stop looking at them!
4. Exercise. I love what a mood elevator is is and I love pushing my body to do things that I never thought I would be able to do.
5. Reading a good book.
6. Reading my favourite blogs.
7. Reading the New York Times "Most popular" stories on my I-Pod Touch ... always so interesting and thought-provoking.
8. Laying on the couch, with a blanket pulled up over me and gazing out the window.
9. Finding new healthy recipes and cooking them.
10. Eating lovely homecooked meals.
11. Listening to relaxing chilled out music.
12. Decaf lattes.
13. Dining out and about at fabulous restaurants.
14. Swimming.
15. Travelling!!!!
16. Finding the perfect purchase when out shopping.
17. Talking on Skype with my family.
18. Last but not least ... My husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment