Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day four

Day four started with a 'pyramid' interval run for 30 mins. It was great and it was the first time I have run the whole time with intervals ... up until now my intervals have been walking interspersed with fast running. Proud of myself but feel I could have pushed myself to go a little faster in the fast intervals. Still, for the first workout of this type, I was happy with how it went.

I also headed to Body Balance in the evening. I usually love Body Balance but I do not love egotistical, primadonna instructors who roll up 15 minutes late! Then, this instructor proceeded to conduct the class as though it was all about him. Like a "Look at me, look at me, I'm so fit, see what I can do!". I was over it before it even started, but I still stayed and did the class (begrdugingly!).

Note to self: Give Body Balance on Wednesday night a miss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment