Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Law of Attraction

Today's physical goal: Walk to pool and back; do 10 mins pool walking and 30 mins traction floating. Done!

I'm feeling a little sore today after yesterday's pretty intense physio session. I was curled up on the couch, so tempted to pass on my visit to the pool. After toying with this idea for a while, I pulled myself together, stopped feeling sorry for myself, and JUST DID IT. No surprises that I felt fine when walking and in the pool, and I now feel so much better for having done it. I loved my time over at the pool so today's lesson serves as a good reminder that I ALWAYS feel better after exercise.

Today's mental goal: Practice the Law of Attraction. Happiness attracts more happiness. Kindness attracts more kindness. Good health attracts more good health. Strength attracts more strength. Positivity attracts more positivity. Gratitude attracts more gratitude. And so on and so forth...

So, today's goal is to bring into my life more of what I desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment